Ocean Freight is one of our main service vertical, and Fast track has a comprehensive suite of products to make your experience seamless, professional and cost-effective. Our international network of major global shipping lines, tie-up’s with various service providers across the world and flexible approach underlines our specialization in every sector.
Our suite of products include;
- Break Bulk – Fast track ensures the careful handling and smooth transit of break bulk cargo items including grains and oil. Given the nature of the goods, we take utmost care to ensure cargo is sent in manageable proportions, carefully handled, without any loss or leakage.
- RORO-Roll on/ roll off ships carry, with built-in ramps carry wheeled cargo. We have access to all kinds of ro-ro vessels, including cargo ships, cruise ferries and barges that can be commissioned, whatever the size and shape of the vehicle may be.
- Consolidation-Our customized and cost-effective shipping solutions ensure the best value for your money. We offer consolidated package shipping, combining multiple orders under one tracking. This ensures no matter how small or large your order is, even in case of single items, we put together that makes it affordable.
- Project Logistics-Fast Track has a strong team of project logistics professionals with experience in handling industrial project logistics of various types, weight and size categories. These are both Operational and Management professionals in industries as varied as Metals, Cements, Oil & Gas, Solar, Hydro, Thermal, Cement and Infrastructure.
- LCL/FCL-Shipping and logistics is also offered via FCL or Full Freight Load and LCL or Less Container Load. LCL provides shipment in smaller columns, is cost-effective and keeps inventory lean. FCL is cheaper than LCL, with full container load having fixed fees, and quicker delivery. Depending on volume and load of shipment, handling charges and delivery timings, Fast Track offers both kinds of services at prices that work for the delivery.